Oily or oily skin is often characterized by excessive shine, especially in the T-zone. Sometimes it also has enlarged pores and is more prone to impurities.
You can find out more about the signs, causes and tips for skin with increased sebum production in the description of the oily skin type.
Our skin care collection for oily skin consists of mild and effective products. All raw materials used come from certified organic cultivation or are obtained in an ecologically responsible manner. The skincare line is designed to support the regeneration of your skin's protective barrier, moisturize it and keep it supple with plant lipids.
Gentle and regulating care for oily skin
Even if your oily skin is causing you problems right now, know that it is possible to bring your skin back into balance. There are essential steps to regulate the skin's barrier function and manage excessive sebum production.
A skin-friendly and effective routine should focus on the essentials. Oily skin benefits from a routine without fragrances, skin-friendly pH levels and a balanced supply of moisture and the right lipids.
Essential care routine for oily skin:
- Mild and thorough cleansing with a gentle cleansing balm that neither dries out nor unnecessarily irritates your skin.
- Valuable ingredients reliably remove makeup, sunscreen, dirt, sweat and sebum in one cleansing step.
- Experience intensive cleansing that leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft without unnecessarily stressing or drying the skin.
- Refresh your skin after cleansing with a regulating toner.
- Multifunctional ingredients hydrate your skin and regulate enlarged pores, fine lines and sebum production.
- Use this step to soothe your skin, add antioxidants and nutrients, and balance pH levels.
- Provide your skin with a moisturizing serum that absorbs instantly, is non-sticky, does not roll off and leaves your skin feeling soft.
- Intensive moisturizers provide your skin cells with sufficient hydration, strengthen the skin's protective barrier and ensure long-lasting hydration of your skin.
- The contained moisturizers have an antimicrobial effect and prevent inflammation.
4. protection & care
- Lipids that match your skin type provide your skin with fatty acids that protect your skin's protective barrier from external influences and keep your skin supple.
- Oil serums and balms, with their lipids, act against environmentally induced transepidermal water loss and preserve moisture in the skin.
- Pure organic vegetable oils are rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and secondary plant compounds. Many of the oils used and components of the balms, have antimicrobial and regenerative properties.
You can use this essential care routine in the morning and in the evening. Ideally, use a sunscreen in the morning. Our products for the last step "Protection & Care" are perfect to provide you with all-day suppleness under a sunscreen.
In the following, we present you a selection of products from our care line, which are particularly suitable for oily skin.
- Cleanses mildly and thoroughly
- With gentle clay and mild emulsifiers
- Non-irritating, non-drying and gentle on the skin's protective barrier
- Reliably removes makeup, dirt, sweat and sunscreen
- Has regulating properties
- Balances the pH and soothes the skin
- Contains the multifunctional active ingredient niacinamide
- Contains moisturizers aloe vera powder and glycerin
- Intensive moisture with antimicrobial effect
- With low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid
- Absorbs immediately, does not stick, does not roll off
- Helps regulate inflammation
- With organic wild rose oil and organic pomegranate seed oil
- High content of vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals
- Supports cell renewal of the skin
- Blends beautifully with Hydrating Serum to create a rich fluid
Day Oil "Day Oil"
- Light day oil from photostable oils
- With soothing organic jojoba oil and organic almond oil
- Protects against environmental influences
- Preserves the skin from water loss
Organic argan oil
- Is characterized by its regenerating and antioxidant properties
- Organic argan oil very compatible and is said to support the skin barrier function
- Protects the skin from environmental influences and oxidative processes
- Is a proven care oil for skin and hair
Organic Jojoba Oil
- Supports the natural barrier function of the skin
- Particularly suitable for impure and oily skin has an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and moisturizing effect
- Protects against environmental influences and prevents moisture loss from the skin
- With Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Helps reduce microbial contamination on your pillow
- Aromatherapeutically used as a relaxing and anti-anxiety oil
Room & Linen Spray
- With organic lavender essential oil and organic sweet orange oil
- Pleasantly scented composition for a feeling of relaxation
- Both essential oils help to keep textiles free from mites and vermin
Tips for the order of products in your routine
- Start your grooming routine with the Cleansing balm . Take a small amount between the palms of your clean hands, melt the balm and massage your skin with gentle movements, feel free to take your time for this step. On contact with water, a rich and cleansing milk is formed. Add one or two drops of water directly when melting or keep adding moisture during the massage.
- Remove the resulting cleansing milk with lukewarm water and then gently dry your face. It is best to pat your skin dry with a clean towel without rubbing. A mild cleansing makes your skin ready for the application of regulating and hydrating products.
- Always apply your moisturizers starting with the most watery form. This means, for example, that you first apply a very watery toner and then a light gel serum.
- Oils, balms or creams are ideally applied to a previously hydrated skin. Lipids are then simply absorbed better, leaving the skin feeling rather supple and appearing less greasy or build-up.
- Apply a few drops of the oil on the prepared, moistened skin, so the oil can be better massaged in.
- Or mix your individual emulsion. Our LIPID GLORY oil serums and balms can be applied with the Hydrating Serum mix into an emulsion according to your needs. Put a few drops of the oil and one or two pumps of the hydrating serum in the palm of your hand and mix with your fingers. Voila, a light fluid that absorbs quickly is created.
- Gently apply the oil or emulsion to your skin with light massaging movements to facilitate absorption. A gentle massage stimulates the blood circulation in your face.
HOLISTIC SKIN CARE
The path to your skin's well-being is unique, and skin problems require patience and understanding. By treating your skin gently, products that focus on the essentials can make a big improvement.
You can additionally support your skin health by focusing on other pillars that significantly influence your well-being:
1. inner attitude & relaxation
The first step to healing your skin on the outside is taking care of it on the inside. By practicing gratitude and patience with your skin, by learning about the natural function of your skin, you can find new ways to care for your skin from the inside out.
Meditation is an important component to support your skin. Regular relaxation can help regulate the body's inflammatory processes and initiate regenerative processes. In our article about Meditation as part of a holistic skin care routine Learn more about the background and benefits of relaxation for your skin.
2. intuitive & whole food nutrition
For skin health, it's also important to be conscious about your diet and lifestyle. A lack of minerals or high inflammation levels can have a huge impact on the appearance of the skin. There are many foods that, with their ingredients, can lower inflammation levels in the body. A varied, wholesome diet and an occasional addition of one or the other superfood are perfectly sufficient to get all the important nutrients. And if you ever have an appetite for chocolate or something "unhealthy," you shouldn't have a guilty conscience after eating it. It's just important to keep the balance. Our article about " a wholesome diet for healthy skin " can provide you with interesting impulses.
3. exercise for a healthy skin appearance
Physical exercise is another important pillar for holistic skin health. Exercise, whether in the fresh air or indoors, gets the metabolism going and increases blood circulation. Only through sufficient exercise are nutrients and oxygen transported through the bloodstream to all cells, all the way to the skin. Your complexion also benefits from the increased blood circulation and appears rosy, plump and fresher.
The elimination of waste products, toxins and other metabolic products via the entire organism, e.g. the lymphatic system, is also stimulated and can function sufficiently. Strengthening and nourishment of connective tissues is supported, muscle building is stimulated and consequently our skin is kept healthy and gains radiance and resistance.