YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE - 4 STEPS
MILD & EFFECTIVE
Your daily habits have a huge impact on your well-being and, of course, your skin's appearance. If you want to do more for the well-being of your own skin in a simple and practical way, it can help to create a routine for yourself. You can also easily add new elements to an existing skin care routine.
Here you'll learn about the essential steps of a mild and effective skincare routine that you can customize to your individual skin type and needs.
Because we take a holistic approach, we want to introduce you to elements for your skincare routine that include building blocks like meditation and tips for your daily diet.
A MILD & EFFECTIVE SKIN CARE ROUTINE
Our LIPID GLORY collections consist of mild and effective products. We have the right skincare line for every skin type, providing all the essential steps of a skincare routine.
All ingredients used come primarily from controlled organic cultivation or are ecologically responsibly obtained. LIPID GLORY is designed to regulate and strengthen your skin's protective barrier, intensively moisturize your skin, and protect and keep it supple with plant lipids.
We believe in holistic skin care for the well-being in your skin with all facets that belong to it. Sometimes it is a process that requires time and patience.
Our goal is to accompany you in this process with products that have been carefully developed with a focus on mild and effective care. We wish you joy and enhanced well-being with your holistic care routine.
All products have different consistencies and properties that, depending on the product, support, for example, the absorption capacity or function. Before you use products, it is handy to know in what order you should use them.
If you want to apply several products in succession, always start with the product that serves you for cleaning and then apply other products from the most watery to the most viscous.
Cleansing balm, washing gel
Toner, Facial Toner, Essence
Oils, Creams, Lotions
Creamy, rather thick
Sunscreen products are always applied last. Otherwise, their effect may be lost. Learn more about sun protection in our article "The effect of solar radiation on our skin and organism.”
4 STEPS OF YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE
In the following, we present four essential skin care steps that are suitable for all skin types. These include a mild and thorough cleansing, regulating and moisturizing active ingredients, protection and care.
Gentle products that moisturize your skin, provide nourishing lipids and keep your skin's protective barrier in balance are ideal.
Every skin benefits from a routine without fragrances, skin-friendly pH levels and a balanced supply of moisture and the right lipids. Read more about the skin protection barrier or the structure of our skin.
Care steps of a mild and effective routine for morning and evening:
- Mild and thorough cleansing for all skin types with a gentle cleansing balm.
- Valuable ingredients reliably remove makeup, sunscreen, dirt, sweat and sebum in one cleansing step.
- Experience an intensive cleanse that leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft without unnecessarily stressing or drying the skin.
- Refresh your skin after cleansing with a regulating toner
- Multifunctional ingredients moisturize your skin and regulate enlarged pores, fine lines and sebum production
- Use this step to soothe your skin, add antioxidants and nutrients, and balance pH levels.
- Provide your skin with a moisturizing serum that absorbs instantly, is non-sticky, does not roll off and leaves your skin feeling soft.
- Intensive moisturizers provide your skin cells with sufficient hydration, strengthen the skin's protective barrier and ensure long-lasting hydration of your skin.
- The contained moisturizers have an antimicrobial effect and prevent inflammation.
4. protection & care
- Lipids that match your skin type provide your skin with fatty acids that protect your skin's protective barrier from external influences and keep your skin supple.
- Oil serums and balms, with their lipids, act against environmentally induced transepidermal water loss and preserve moisture in the skin.
- Pure organic vegetable oils are rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and secondary plant compounds. Many of the oils used and components of the balms, have antimicrobial and regenerative properties.
You can use this essential care routine in the morning and in the evening. Ideally, use a sunscreen in the morning. Our care oils and balms for the last step "protection & care" are perfect to give you all day suppleness under a sunscreen.
Tips for the order of products in your routine
- Start your skin care routine with a mild cleansing balm. Take a small amount between the palms of your clean hands, melt the balm and massage your skin with gentle movements, feel free to take your time for this step. On contact with water, a rich and cleansing milk is formed. Add one or two drops of water directly when melting or keep adding moisture during the massage.
- Remove the resulting cleansing milk with lukewarm water and then gently dry your face. It is best to pat your skin dry with a clean towel without rubbing. A mild cleanse makes your skin ready for the application of regulating and hydrating products.
- Always apply your skin care products starting with the most watery form. This means, for example, that you first apply a very watery toner and then a light gel serum.
- Oils, balms or creams are ideally applied to a previously hydrated skin. Lipids are then simply absorbed better, leaving the skin feeling rather supple and appearing less greasy or build-up.
- Apply a few drops of the oil on the prepared, moistened skin, so the oil can be better massaged in.
- Or mix your individual emulsion. Our LIPID GLORY oil serums and balms can be blended with the Hydrating Serum into an emulsion according to your needs. Put a few drops of the oil and one or two pumps of the hydrating serum in the palm of your hand and mix with your fingers. Voila, a light fluid that absorbs quickly is created.
- Gently apply the oil or emulsion to your skin with light massaging movements to facilitate absorption. A gentle massage stimulates the blood circulation in your face.
PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SKIN CARE
STEP 1 - CLEANSING
- Cleanses mildly and thoroughly
- With gentle clay and mild emulsifiers
- Non-irritating, non-drying and gentle on the skin's protective barrier
- Reliably removes makeup, dirt, sweat and sunscreen
STEP 2 - REGULATE
- Has regulating properties
- Balances the pH and soothes the skin
- Contains the multifunctional active ingredient niacinamide
- Contains moisturizers aloe vera powder and glycerin
STEP 3 - MOISTURE
- Intensive moisture with an antimicrobial effect
- With low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid
- Absorbs immediately, does not stick, does not roll off
- Helps regulate inflammation
STEP 4 - PROTECTION & CARE
- With organic rose hip oil and organic pomegranate seed oil
- High content of vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals
- Supports cell renewal of the skin
- Blends beautifully with our Hydrating Serum to create a rich fluid
- Intensively soothing balm with organic oils and organic beeswax
- Nourishes, softens and supports cell renewal of the skin
- Protects against environmental influences and prevents moisture loss from the skin
- Supports the natural barrier function of the skin
- Especially suitable for impure and oily skin
- has an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and moisturizing effect
- Protects against environmental influences and prevents moisture loss from the skin
- Very mild and compatible base oil
- Excellent for sensitive and delicate skin
- Has a light scent of marzipan
- Absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves it feeling silky and soft
HOLISTIC SKIN CARE
A skin care routine should also, but not exclusively, focus on skin care. If you integrate small components into your daily routine, you can increase your well-being in the long term with small measures.
The path to your skin's well-being is unique, and skin problems require patience and understanding. By treating your skin gently, products that focus on the essentials can make a big improvement.
You can additionally support your skin health by focusing on other pillars that significantly influence your well-being:
1. inner attitude & relaxation
The first step to healing your skin on the outside is taking care of it on the inside. By practicing gratitude and patience with your skin, by learning about the natural function of your skin, you can find new ways to care for your skin from the inside out.
Meditation is an important component to support your skin. Regular relaxation can help regulate the body's inflammatory processes and initiate regenerative processes. In our article about Meditation as part of a holistic skin care routineLearn more about the background and benefits of relaxation for your skin.
- With Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Helps reduce microbial contamination on your pillow
- Aromatherapeutically used as a relaxing and anti-anxiety oil
2. intuitive & whole food diet
For skin health, it's also important to be conscious about your diet and lifestyle. A lack of minerals or high inflammation levels can have a huge impact on the skin's appearance.
There are many foods that can lower inflammation levels in the body with their ingredients. A varied, wholesome diet and an occasional addition of one or the other superfood are perfectly sufficient to get all the important nutrients. And if you ever have an appetite for chocolate or something "unhealthy," you shouldn't have a guilty conscience after eating it. It's just important to keep the balance. Our article about "a wholesome diet for healthy skin" can provide you with interesting impulses.
3. exercise for a healthy skin appearance
Physical exercise is another important pillar for holistic skin health. Exercise, whether in the fresh air or indoors, gets the metabolism going and increases blood circulation. Only through sufficient exercise nutrients and oxygen are transported through the bloodstream to all cells, all the way to the skin. Your complexion also benefits from the increased blood circulation and appears rosy, plump and fresher.
The elimination of waste products, toxins and other metabolic products via the entire organism, e.g. the lymphatic system, is also stimulated and can function sufficiently. Strengthening and nourishment of connective tissues is supported, muscle building is stimulated and consequently our skin is kept healthy and gains radiance and resistance.
TIPS FOR YOUR EVERYDAY CARE ROUTINE
It is not knowledge alone, but daily action that ensures good health and increased well-being.
Just see the ideas as a guide. Remember the old adage, "Constant dripping wears away the stone." If you adopt healthy habits that you play regularly, you will feel more comfortable in your everyday life. Try not to put pressure on yourself, because we don't want to advocate optimization mania either. It's about being mindful of yourself and your body.
- Drink two cups of water with lemon every morning. This simple habit keeps you hydrated, boosts metabolism and is packed with nutrients and phytochemicals from lemon juice.
- Get moving for a few minutes. Whether it's just five minutes or half an hour, get moving and get your cardiovascular system going. This will lower elevated cortisol levels in the morning and stimulate your circulation.
- Start your day more often with a smoothie for breakfast. Go to our article "Whole food for healthy skin".
- Prepare a large carafe of water and make a pot of tea. Drink both until the evening.
- Take some time for yourself, even if it's just 15 minutes, to breathe deeply, meditate, reflect, or write in a journal. Before going to bed, come to rest and collect your thoughts.
- Go to bed before 11 p.m. and sleep in a darkened room for optimal rest and to ensure the release of melatonin. Most sleep experts agree that seven to eight hours a night is optimal. However, some people need more or less sleep than others.
It's okay if your grooming routine isn't "perfect" every day. Take the time you can to do something good for yourself.
We wish you much joy and many feel-good moments!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line, we look forward to hearing from you!