Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information Strong>
i. General Terms and Conditions strong>
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you with us as a provider (CRAFT & AMP; Care UG (haftungsbeschränkt)) Website CraftNcare.com Close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion may be contradicted by the own conditions used by them.
(2) Consumers For the purposes of the following regulations, every natural person which concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which are predominantly neither its commercial nor its self-employed professional activity can be attributed. Entrepreneur is every natural or legal person or legal partnership, which is the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conditions of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the setting of the respective product on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system for the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract comes about the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for sale are stored in the "shopping cart". Use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you will finally display the order data as an order overview ,
as far as you use a payment method as a payment method (eg PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortueberweisung), you will either be led to the order overview page in our online shop or on the website of the provider of the immediate code System forwarded.
If a forwarding takes place to the respective immediate code system, take the appropriate selection or input of your data. Finally, you will be displayed on the website of the supplier of the immediate code system or after you have been returned to our online shop, the ordering data displayed as an order overview.
Before submitting the order you have the option of the information in the order overview To check again, change (also using the "Back" function cancel the Internet browser) or the order.
With the submission of the order via the corresponding button ("Buy" or similar designation), you explain legally binding the acceptance of the offer, which causes the contract to come.
(4) Your requests for creating an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (eg by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (as far as no other deadline in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place by e-mail in part automated. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you deposited with us is true, the receipt of the e-mails technically ensured technically, and in particular not prevented by spam filters.
§ 3 Special arrangements to be offered Payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
in collaboration with Klarna Bank (Publ) ( https://www.klarna.com/en /), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from shipping goods / ticket / or other services, the provision of the service. The full accounting conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here: Germany ( https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/en_en/invoice ).
Sofortueberweisung: Available in Germany. The load of your account takes place immediately after submission of the order. The use of the payment methods invoice and / or installment purchase and / or direct debit requires a positive credit check. In this respect, we forward your data in the context of the purchase and handling of the purchase contract to Klarna for the purpose of the address and credit check. Please understand that we can offer you only those payment methods allowed due to the results of the credit check.
More information about Klarna can be found here ( https: // www .clarna.com / de / smoooth-multiply / ). The Klarna app can be found here ( https://www.klarna.com / DE / Klarna-App / ).
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention, as far as they are receivables from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) Insist the legal complaint rights.
(2) As a consumer, you will be asked to check the matter at delivery immediately for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to communicate us as well as the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you do not come according to that, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Legal choice, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law is only applicable, insofar as this is not deprived of the protection granted by compelling provisions of the state of the usual residence of the consumer (beneficial principle).
(2) Place of performance for all services from the business relationships existing with us As well as the place of jurisdiction is our headquarters, insofar as they are not consumers, but businessman, legal entity of public law or public-legislative special fund. The same applies if they have no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or is unknown to residence or habitual residence at the time of filing. The authority to call the General Court to another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN sales law explicitly find no application.
< Br> II. Customer information strong>
1. Identity of the seller
Craft & Amp; Care UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
on the Gansbruch 27
Telephone: +49 (0) 163 7375560
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online dispute resolution (OS platform), callable under https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are made in accordance with the provisions "concluded the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically secured via the printing function of the browser. After receipt of the order with us, the order data, the statutory information on distance contracts and the general terms and conditions again sent by e-mail to you.
3.3. For quote requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all the contract data as part of a binding range in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or electronically secure.
4. Significant characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and / or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Modalities
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price ingredients including all accumulating taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. You are accessible via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, separately shown in the course of the ordering process and must be borne by you, as far as the free shipping is pledged.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are reported under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements from the closed contract are due immediately to payment.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, delivery date and optionally existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our internet presence or in the respective offer.
6.2. As far as it is consumers, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold transfers only with the transfer of the goods to you, regardless of whether the shipment is assured or uninsured. This does not apply if they have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or otherwise to the execution of the dispatch.
7. Legal defect liability law
The liability liability depends on the regulation "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were prepared by the merchant of the merchant of the dealer's association and are permanently audited for legal conformity. Dealer Bund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the case of warnings. Further information can be found at: https : //www.haendlerbund.de/en/ungen/ungsicherheit/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/en/ungen/ungsicherheit/agb-service).
Last update: 27.10.2020 p>