incl. VAT and plus Shipping strong> p>
The sensitive balm is a milder balm for face and body. He consists of only five ingredients, all of which are very compatible. He protects the skin from environmental influences and is cooling and calming with sensitive and irritated skin. P>
Dry and flaky skin is kept soft and supple and protected from water loss. All vegetable oils used and the beeswax come from controlled organic farming and are rich in nutrients. P>
As all-round care, the Soft Balm can be used for all skin parts and serves as SOS moisture care, which provides irritated skin relief. Even as soft lip care, the balm is excellent and preserves the delicate skin before drying. P>
Table of Contents
- INGREDIENTS & PROPERTIES
The LIPID GLORY Sensitive Balm consists of only five ingredients and is suitable for adults and babies. The vegetable, cold-pressed oils and beeswax come from controlled organic cultivation. This mild balm for face and body has a delicate scent of cocoa butter and coconut oil.
The Sensitive Balm has nourishing, cooling and protective properties and is therefore an all-round care. An "Everything Balm" especially for irritated, dry and irritated skin. The combination of the mild and very compatible organic oils and the nutrient-rich, equally very compatible organic beeswax, makes the skin quickly supple and soft.
Organic vegetable oils have a high number of vitamins, minerals and secondary plant substances. These substances have antioxidant properties and therefore have a cell-protective effect. The richness of the nutrients contained, including antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, protects against cell damage caused by environmental influences, e.g. the formation of free radicals.
The balm lays a lightly occlusive barrier over the skin. Occlusive means that a product forms a water-repellent film and thus reduces the transepidermal water loss of the skin. The influence of extreme cold, wind or very dry ambient air is less. In very cold temperatures, an occlusive layer can prevent the moisture in the skin from causing cold damage due to the freezing temperatures. In dry heated air or low humidity, the balm slows the evaporation of skin moisture and prevents a dry feeling of tension.
The Sensitive Balm can, slightly dosed, be used as a protective day care. Especially if you want to avoid all potentially irritating ingredients and all certain active ingredients in the care routine. This is what makes this organic balm so suitable for babies and toddlers. All five ingredients are low irritant, well tolerated and yet intensively nourishing.
With the help of nutrient-rich organic plant oils and organic beeswax, the skin's natural protective barrier is preserved. The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals help the skin to regenerate and protect itself from environmental influences. This balm for the face provides rapid suppleness and promotes the elasticity and resilience of the skin.
Skin types: Normal skin, dry and sensitive skin.
The Soft Balm is due to its formulation, with only five ingredients, especially suitable for dry and rather sensitive skin. It can also be used for babies and toddlers on the face and of course on the body. Very rough skin areas can be quickly made soft and supple again. Slightly irritated skin benefits from the cooling and soothing properties of the ingredients.
Examples of use: Apply in the morning, evening or in between after cleansing on slightly damp or dry skin. A small amount of the balm is enough to care for the whole face and neck.
Use the balm pure and pamper your skin with an extra dose of care. The nails, massaged daily with a little balm, keeps them elastic and cares for the cuticles. The Sensitive Balm can be used anytime and anywhere, whether in summer or winter. Likewise, the balm is a perfect lip care, during the day or at night, gives shine and makes the lips soft and supple again.
It is recommended to use a moisturizing product before applying the balm. An oil-based product is absorbed much faster when the skin is well moisturized. LIPID GLORY's waterline products, e.g. the Hydrating Serum or the Balancing Toner, are ideal for providing the skin with intensive moisturisers.
INGREDIENTS & PROPERTIES
What ingredients, nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are contained in Sensitive Balm?
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Cera Alba*, Tocopheryl Acetate.
*From controlled organic cultivation.
Ingredients translation: coconut oil (organic), cocoa butter (organic), almond oil (organic), beeswax (organic), vitamin E oil.
Coconut oil from controlled organic cultivation has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Coconut oil is hydrating, regenerating, soothing, calming and cooling. Comedogenic level 3-4.
ACHTUNG - Coconut oil can, but does not have to, act comedogenic and is therefore not suitable for skin types that tend to underlays or oily skin. Nevertheless, also oily skin types tolerate cocoa butter, which may be due to the fact that a certain mixing ratio of oils can change the respective properties of a single oil or because comedogenicity is individual.
Cocoa butter has soothing and regenerating benefits for the skin. Cocoa butter from organically controlled cultivation is rich in antioxidants and has a high content of vitamin E and thus acts against free radicals. Cocoa butter has a hydrating effect and is quickly absorbed. Comedogenic level 4
Caution - Cocoa butter can, but does not have to, act comedogenic and is therefore not suitable for skin types that tend to underlays or oily skin. Nevertheless, also oily skin types tolerate coconut oil, which may be due to the fact that a certain mixing ratio of oils can change the respective properties of a single oil or because comedogenicity is individual.
Almond oil from controlled organic cultivation is very skin-friendly and mild, soothing and cooling. Almond oil is rich in vitamins A, B, E and D and very rich in minerals. Organic almond oil is one of the mildest plant oils and keeps the skin supple. Comedogenic level 2-3,
Organic beeswax is very compatible, skin-protecting and hydrating. Beeswax has an anti-irritant, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. High quality beeswax from controlled organic cultivation is rich in minerals and vitamins. Comedogenic level 0-2
VITAMIN E Acetate
Vitamin E acetate is an oil-soluble antioxidant. It protects oils from oxidation and the skin from environmental influences and free radicals.
The ingredients combined in Sensitive Balm are considered to be very tolerable for the skin overall. However, before using it, one should consider the following points:
- If you have a known allergy to nuts or almonds, seek medical advice before use.
- If products containing nut oils have never been used before, a patch test on a small area of skin on the forearm can show if there may be a reaction with irritation. before using it on the face.
- If the skin does not react with redness, pustules, swelling or other irritations after a few hours, it is safe to use the balm on other areas of the skin.
The Sensitive Balm brings with its different organic oils, and their respective properties, many benefits. It keeps the skin supple and protects especially dry, sensitive and mature skin. It has a cooling effect on mild skin irritations and soothes wounds and small skin cracks due to moisture loss or irritation.
The general benefits of Sensitive Balm at a glance:
- Due to its emollient properties, the balm softens, nourishes and protects the skin from environmental influences.
- Because it is so mild, the balm can be used as eye care. The delicate skin around the eyes is not irritated, but protected and cared for. Due to the softness, and thus the increased elasticity, the formation of fine lines can be mitigated.
- The balm is particularly suitable for very dry and scaly skin. It can be used as a supportive mild care for psoriasis, neurodermatitis and other eczema.
- The high-quality and coordinated organic plant oils result in a comedogenicity level of about 5. Depending on the individual skin condition, it is very well tolerated by very dry and mature skin. The Sensitive Balm has a high content of vitamin E, which protects the skin as one of the strongest antioxidants, against environmental influences. At the same time, it can help the skin to recover from the damage caused by sun exposure.
- Scars and stretch marks can be softened by the balm. It can also be used regularly for the prevention of scars or stretch marks. For the prevention of stretch marks, e.g. during special stress, and the treatment of scars, the balm unfolds its effect best when it is massaged in.
- The Intensive Balm protects the skin against transepidermal water loss, as it provides the skin with important lipids and creates a kind of protective and breathable film on the skin.
- The balm can be used on the face but on the body as skin care and is very compatible. Dry skin is immediately supple and delicately cared for and a pleasant skin feeling is created. It can also be used wonderfully as a massage balm, since it is easy to distribute as a medium-spreading oil combination and you can gently glide over the skin with your fingers.
- The Sensitive Balm has a creamy, slightly oily texture and leaves the skin feeling soft and saturated. With a really small amount used, there is no greasy or sticky film....
Further application possibilities in the daily care routine
The Sensitive Balm can not only be used on the skin of the face and body, but also offers further application possibilities as intensive care in the daily care routine.
Application for particularly dry skin
Very dry skin in the area of the elbows, shins or feet benefit particularly from the intensive care provided by the Soft Balm. Due to the softening effect, cracks or inflammations are prevented and the skin also becomes visually softer immediately. Possible itching due to extremely dry skin is quickly alleviated.
The high-quality organic balm can also provide quick relief for dry and chapped lips. The rich fatty acid spectrum of the balm helps the skin to retain moisture, while the contained vitamin E soothes irritations caused by dryness.
The Sensitive Balm for cleansing
To clean sensitive skin areas, it is not always necessary to use soap and water. Oils dissolve dirt reliably without irritating the skin unnecessarily. To do this, take some balm, rub the skin area with it and remove the dissolved dirt with a lukewarm, damp cloth. In this way, the skin is gently cleaned and not burdened by surfactants.
If any oil residues should additionally be removed, the use of a very mild cleanser is advisable. For this purpose, e.g. the very gentle Clay Cleanser by Lipid Glory, a very mild and moisturizing cleansing balm, is suitable.
The Sensitive Balm as a care booster for the moisturizer
To give a moisturizer an extra portion of care, a small amount of balm can be mixed with the cream in the palm of the hand. This makes the moisturizer richer and even more nourishing. It also makes sense to increase the absorption capacity of the moisturizer by using a hyaluronic serum or a moisturizing toner beforehand. A well moisturized skin allows subsequent products to penetrate the skin much faster.
The Hydrating Serum or the Balancing Toner from LIPID GLORY's waterline provide intensive moisture for the skin. The Hydrating Serum is a moisturizing serum with hyaluronic acid and the Balancing Toner has a balancing effect with niacinamide.
The Intensive Balm not only cares for the skin, but can also be used in other care routines.
- A small amount of balm can be used wonderfully as a makeup base or protective day care, after the application of a moisturizing toner or a hyaluronic serum. This balm can be applied well under sunscreen products, especially for dry and dehydrated skin, and prevents the early onset of dryness.
- But also as night care, it makes the skin supple and provides that certain glow the next day.
- As an intensive care, the Sensitive Balm keeps the cuticles supple and can prevent cracks, inflammation and calluses. Healthy nail growth can be promoted by a well-groomed and soft cuticle.
- As an intensive lip care, the properties of the balm can take effect and quickly repair rough and chapped lips. Shortly before going to bed, the balm can be applied and act as a lip care overnight.
- Eyebrows are also happy about an intensive treatment with the balm. With long-term use, they become fuller and grow back stronger.
- The same applies to the eyelashes. Through regular care with the Sensitive Balm, they become more elastic and no longer break off so easily. The nourishing ingredients promote growth and can gain fullness over a few weeks.
- As a nourishing booster, a small or larger amount can be mixed into the day cream, night cream, serum or body lotion. Thus, the moisturizing benefits of a cream can be increased in no time.
- The balm is very well suited to give pale hair and split ends more shine. It can be washed out with a mild shampoo without leaving any residue. The balm can be used in small doses either for styling or overnight.
- In case of flaky and itchy scalp, some balm can be massaged into the scalp and best of all unfold its caring and softening effect on the scalp overnight.
Please always make sure that no moisture gets into the crucible!
The consistency of the balm can change depending on the temperature. For example, if it is very cold, the consistency of the balm becomes somewhat firmer. At cold temperatures, the cocoa butter contained in the balm forms fine crystals and thus tiny lipid beads are formed in your balm. You can simply melt these in the palms of your hands.
In principle, a balm behaves like other solid lipids, such as coconut oil, which is rather soft at room temperature and becomes more solid at cold temperatures. However, these changes in consistency have no effect on the wonderful care effect of the Soft Balm.
If you have any questions about our Sensitive Balm, we would be happy to hear from you. Write us an e-mail or use our contact form.
We wish you much joy with the care of our intensive balm, relaxing feel-good moments and patience and gratitude with your skin.