incl. VAT and plus Shipping strong> p>
Intensive grooming balm with ingredients from controlled biological cultivation. The intense balm acts cell regenerating and protects the skin from environmental influences. Especially for dry, sensitive and mature skin, the Glory Balm is a pleasure. P>
It contains vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and secondary plant substances. The wild rose oil and the pomegranate kernel oil known as anti-aging oils give the balm his regenerating effect. P>
The vegetable oils and organic beeswax make the skin soft and supple and protect and preserve the skin protection barrier. Even with pimples and impure skin conditions, the balm can be regulating, it is important to note how the own skin type reacts to comedogenic components. P>
Table of Contents
- INGREDIENTS & PROPERTIES
The LIPID GLORY intensive balm for facial skin can have a regulating and balancing effect due to the coordination of its ingredients. The oils, butters and waxes used act as emolients (softeners) and make the skin soft and supple. Some of the active ingredients found in the individual organic oils are said to have regenerative and nourishing properties. Organic vegetable oils have a high number of vitamins, minerals and secondary plant substances. These substances have antioxidant properties and therefore have a cell-protecting effect.
Especially as day care, the balm unfolds its perfect properties as a makeup base or protective care. This balm can be applied well under sun protection products, especially for dry skin. But also as night care, it makes the skin supple and provides that certain glow the next day.
The intensive balm preserves and protects the natural skin barrier through the contained organic vegetable oils and organic beeswax. At the same time, the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals help the skin to regenerate and protect itself from environmental influences. This balm for the face makes the skin supple and promotes skin elasticity.
The cell-regenerating properties of the balm are provided in particular by the wild rose oil and the pomegranate seed oil, which come from controlled organic cultivation. Both oils are known as anti-aging oils and unfold their effect especially when they are cold pressed and have a high quality.
Skin types: Normal skin to dry skin. Due to its formulation, the Intensive Balm is particularly suitable for normal and dry skin types. Nevertheless, it has regulating properties and can also help with pimples or blemishes to bring the complexion back into balance. Overall, this face balm has a clarifying effect and can soften fine lines and wrinkles, make pores look smaller in the long term and reduce pimple marks or pimple scars.
Application: Apply to slightly damp skin in the morning and evening after cleansing. It is recommended to use a moisturizing product before applying the balm. An oil-based product is absorbed much faster when the skin is well moisturized. A small amount of the balm is enough to nourish the entire face and neck. The waterline products from LIPID GLORY with the Hydrating Serum or the Balancing Toner are perfect for providing the skin with intensive moisturizers.
INGREDIENTS & PROPERTIES
What ingredients, nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are contained in Intensive Balm?
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Cera Alba*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate. *Aus kontrolliert biologischem Anbau.
Ingredients translation: organic coconut oil, organic cocoa butter, organic beeswax, organic almond oil, organic macadamia nut oil, organic argan oil, organic pomegranate seed oil, vitamin E oil.
Coconut oil from controlled organic cultivation has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Coconut oil is hydrating, regenerating, soothing, calming and cooling. Comedogenic level: 3-4.
ACHTUNG - Coconut oil can, but does not have to, act comedogenic and is therefore not suitable for skin types that tend to underlays or oily skin. Nevertheless, also oily skin types tolerate cocoa butter, which may be due to the fact that a certain mixing ratio of oils can change the respective properties of a single oil or because comedogenicity is individual.
Cocoa butter has soothing and regenerating benefits for the skin. Cocoa butter from organically controlled cultivation is rich in antioxidants and has a high content of vitamin E and thus acts against free radicals. Cocoa butter has a hydrating effect and is quickly absorbed. Comedogen level: 4
Caution - Cocoa butter can, but does not have to, act comedogenic and is therefore not suitable for skin types that tend to underlays or oily skin. Nevertheless, also oily skin types tolerate coconut oil, which may be due to the fact that a certain mixing ratio of oils can change the respective properties of a single oil or because comedogenicity is individual.
Organic beeswax is very compatible, skin-protecting and hydrating. Beeswax has an anti-irritant, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. High quality beeswax from controlled organic cultivation is rich in minerals and vitamins. Comedogen level: 0-2
Almond oil from controlled organic cultivation is very skin-friendly and mild, soothing and cooling. Almond oil is rich in vitamins A, B, E and D and very rich in minerals. Organic almond oil is one of the mildest plant oils and keeps the skin supple. Comedogenic level: 2-3
MACADAMIA NUT OIL
Macadamia nut oil from controlled organic cultivation is rich in vitamin A, B1 and B2. Organic macadamia oil is very rich in minerals and has a hydrating, tension-relieving effect and can regulate sebum production. Comedogenic level 2
High-quality argan oil from controlled organic cultivation has high amounts of vitamin E and carotenoids. Organic argan oil has hydrating, revitalizing and cooling properties. It also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Comedogen level: 0
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL
Organic pomegranate seed oil has a strong regenerating, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. Organic pomegranate seed oil is known to increase skin elasticity and is one of the most important anti-aging oils. It contains high amounts of vitamins E and C, as well as numerous minerals and polyphenols. Comedogenic level: 1
WILD ROSE OIL
Wild rose oil from controlled organic cultivation is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Organic wild rose oil strengthens the skin barrier, stimulates skin regeneration and is very compatible. Due to the vitamins and antioxidants contained, collagen production is promoted. It hydrates and protects against free radicals. Due to its regenerative properties, organic wild rose oil is considered one of the most important anti-aging oils. Comedogenic level: 1
VITAMIN E Acetate
Vitamin E acetate is an oil-soluble antioxidant. It protects oils from oxidation and the skin from environmental influences and free radicals.
The ingredients combined in the Intensive Balm are considered to be very tolerable for the skin overall. However, before using it, one should consider the following points:
- If you have a known allergy to nuts or almonds, seek medical advice before use.
- If products containing nut oils have never been used before, a patch test on a small area of skin on the forearm can show if there may be a reaction with irritation. before using it on the face.
- If the skin does not react with redness, pustules, swelling or other irritations after a few hours, it is safe to use the balm on other areas of the skin.
The intensive balm brings many benefits with its different organic oils and their respective properties. It keeps the skin supple and protects especially dry, sensitive and mature skin. It soothes wounds and small skin cracks due to moisture loss or irritation.
The general benefits of the Intensive Balm at a glance:
- Due to its emollient properties, the balm softens, nourishes and protects the skin from environmental influences.
- Due to its cell-regenerating ingredients, the Intensive Balm refines the complexion, evens out skin tone, and provides increased radiance and that extra glow.
- The Intensive Balm is ideal as eye care, as it does not irritate the delicate skin around the eyes but protects and promotes cell regeneration of the skin. Thus, fine lines are softened in the long term.
- The balm is particularly suitable for very dry skin. It can be used as a supportive mild care for psoriasis, neurodermatitis and other eczema.
- The high-quality and coordinated organic plant oils result in a comedogenicity level of about 3-4. Depending on the individual skin condition, it can be very well tolerated by very dry and mature skin, but it is also very popular for oily and blemished skin.
- The contained wild rose oil and pomegranate seed oil can supportively help with fine lines and wrinkles, as the contained fatty acids have a regulating effect on excessive oil production of the skin and the contained vitamin A (retinol) can soften the visibility of wrinkles and stimulate cell regeneration.
- The intensive balm has a high content of vitamin E, which protects the skin as one of the strongest antioxidants, against environmental influences. At the same time, it can help the skin to recover from the damage caused by sun exposure.
- Scars and stretch marks can be softened by the balm because it stimulates the skin cells to divide. It can also be used regularly to prevent scars or stretch marks.
- The Intensive Balm protects the skin against transepidermal water loss, as it provides the skin with important lipids and creates a kind of protective and breathable film on the skin.
- The balm can be used on the face but also on the body as skin care and is very compatible. Dry skin is immediately supple and tenderly cared for and a pleasant skin feeling is created. It can also be used wonderfully as a massage balm, since it is easy to distribute as a medium-spreading oil combination and you can gently glide over the skin with your fingers.
- Due to the light, yet creamy texture and with a small amount used, the Intensive Balm is not heavy or too greasy on. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not greasy or sticky film.
Further application possibilities in the daily care routine
The Intensive Balm can not only be used on the skin of the face and body, but also offers further application possibilities as intensive care in the daily care routine.
Application for particularly dry skin
ehr dry skin in the area of the elbows, shins or feet benefit especially from the intensive care by the Glory Balm. Due to the softening effect, cracks or inflammations are prevented and the skin is also visually softer immediately. Possible itching due to extremely dry skin is quickly alleviated.
The high-quality organic balm can also provide quick relief for dry and chapped lips. The rich fatty acid spectrum of the balm helps the skin to retain moisture, while the contained vitamin E soothes irritations caused by dryness.
The Intensive Balm for cleansing
To clean sensitive skin areas, it is not always necessary to use soap and water. Oils dissolve dirt reliably without irritating the skin unnecessarily. To do this, take some balm, rub the skin area with it and remove the dissolved dirt with a lukewarm, damp cloth. In this way, the skin is gently cleaned and not burdened by surfactants.
If any oil residues should additionally be removed, the use of a very mild cleanser is advisable. For this purpose, e.g. the very gentle Clay Cleanser by Lipid Glory, a very mild and moisturizing cleansing balm, is suitable.
The Intensive Balm as a care booster for the moisturizer
To give a moisturizer an extra portion of care, a small amount of balm can be mixed with the cream in the palm of the hand. This makes the moisturizer richer and even more nourishing. It also makes sense to increase the absorption capacity of the moisturizer by using a hyaluronic serum or a moisturizing toner beforehand. A well moisturized skin allows subsequent products to penetrate the skin much faster.
The Hydrating Serum or the Balancing Toner from LIPID GLORY's waterline provide intensive moisture for the skin. The Hydrating Serum is a moisturizing serum with hyaluronic acid and the Balancing Toner has a balancing effect with niacinamide.
The Intensive Balm not only cares for the skin, but can also be used in other care routines.
- As intensive care, it keeps the cuticle supple and can prevent cracks, inflammation and calluses. Healthy nail growth can be promoted by a well-groomed and soft cuticle.
- As an intensive lip care, the properties of the balm can take effect and quickly repair rough and chapped lips. Shortly before going to bed, the balm can be applied and act as a lip care overnight.
- Eyebrows are also happy about an intensive treatment with the balm. With long-term use, they become fuller and grow back stronger.
- The same applies to the eyelashes. Through regular care with the intensive balm, they become more elastic and no longer break off so easily. The growth is promoted by the nourishing ingredients and can gain fullness over a few weeks.
- As an intensive care booster, a small or larger amount can be mixed into the day cream, night cream, serum or body lotion. Thus, the moisturizing benefits of a cream can be increased in no time.
- The balm is very well suited to give pale hair and split ends more shine. It can be washed out with a mild shampoo without leaving any residue. The balm can be used in small doses either for styling or overnight.
- In case of flaky and itchy scalp, some balm can be massaged into the scalp and best of all unfold its caring and softening effect on the scalp overnight.
Please always make sure that no moisture gets into the crucible!
The consistency of the balm can change depending on the temperature. For example, if it is very cold, the consistency of the balm becomes somewhat firmer. At cold temperatures, the cocoa butter contained in the balm forms fine crystals and thus tiny lipid beads are formed in your balm. In principle, the balm is similar to other solid lipids like e.g. coconut oil which is rather soft at room temperature and becomes more solid at cold temperatures. However, these changes in consistency have no effect on the wonderful care effect of the Glory Balm.
If you have any questions about our Intensive Balm, we look forward to hearing from you. Write us an email or use our contact form.
We wish you much joy with the care of our intensive balm, relaxing feel-good moments and patience and gratitude with your skin.